Fixed annuities are designed to be both a savings vehicle and a source of retirement income. Your clients may need options that will help provide safety of principle, tax-deferred growth, guaranteed income and death benefits.
Immediate and deferred fixed annuities are long-term contracts which can provide:
- Multiple annuity income payment options, including income for life.
- Death benefits for beneficiaries, which may help avoid the costs and delays of probate.
In addition, deferred annuities also offer:
- Ability for interest to grow tax-deferred.
- Stability of interest-rate guarantees, even during volatile markets.
- Flexibility to access a portion of the contract value without a withdrawal charge.
Guarantees, including interest rates and subsequent income payments, are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
All options and features are subject to state availability and variations. If you work through a broker/dealer, please check with your home office for restrictions and product variations. See product pages for more information or call (888) 200-4372.
Deferred Fixed Annuities
Deferred fixed annuities offer principal protection and the opportunity to earn interest that grows tax-deferred while saving for retirement.